Migrants dance to demand end to exploitation against women
Taipei, March 11 (CNA) Several hundred migrants staged dancing performances in Taipei on Sunday to raise awareness of the injustices encountered by female migrant workers, joining the annual “One Billion Rising” global campaign aimed at spurring action to end violence against women. Flash mob participants echoed this year’s theme — Solidarity Against the Exploitation of […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Migrants dance to demand end to exploitation against women, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018