Migrant workers flock home ahead of Songkran
Migrant workers from Myanmar and Laos are flocking back to their home countries as they prepare to celebrate the Songkran festival.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Migrant workers flock home ahead of Songkran, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 6 April, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Eight migrant workers killed, two missing in Kanchanaburi road accident Samui Times (2 days ago) - Eight Myanmar migrants drowned and two others are missing presumed dead after a van they were travelling in was hit by a 10-wheel truck and both vehicles plunged into a...
- Vote! Tolls on two motorways waived April 10-18 for Songkran Samui Times (6 days ago) - For the Songkran break, Thailand’s cabinet on Tuesday decided to waive tolls on the Bangkok-Pattaya and Bangkok-Bang Pa-in-Bang Phli motorways effective midnight on April 10th until midnight on April 18th....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 5 Killed in Shooting in China's Inner Mongolia
- - New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to meet Xi Jinping in Beijing amid tensions over Huawei
- - The most questionable election in Thai history?
- - Children Baby & Maternity Exhibition 2019 to Soar Entrepreneurs Improving Quality for Business Growth
- - Hanoi Kicks Off Construction Of Formula One Race Track
- - Thaksin: Election 'rigged' as allies challenge army
- - Who won Thailand’s election? Stand-off as military-backed Palang Pracharat and Shinawatra proxy Pheu Thai both claim victory
- - Outgoing Philippine labour official Jalilo Dela Torre urges domestic workers in Hong Kong to go for more health checks
- - Rodrigo Duterte photographed with suspected Chinese ‘drug lords’, says former narcotics official
- - 'More bumps in the road' before US-China trade deal, former Treasury Secretary Jack Lew warns