Oct 09, 2018 Picture: My Mentorship Experience I have been often asked to share my mentorship experiences with Educational Institutions around the world. Especially during the past two years, I have had the good fortune to mentor several NUS (National University of Singapore) students (in Faculties such as Architect/Design, Law, Medicine and Scientists) through a series of face-to-face conversation and emails and each mentorship experience was completely different. I personally see the mentee/mentor relationship as growing together. After being matched with a mentee, the first step, namely to meet in personal, is the most crucial one. Why? First of all, it’s important to show up which isn't the easiest step especially when dealing with millennials or the work-loaded last year undergraduates and secondly, get to know each other in order to discuss topics with immediate feedbacks that allow your conversation to have a more personal and relaxed feeling in... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Mentee/Mentor Relationship-Experience, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- - Can North Korea copy Vietnam’s economic miracle?
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- - We backed Maria Ressa’s Rappler. If you believe in the Philippines, you should too
- - Landmark stem cell trial for spinal injuries starts in Japan
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington