Medication given to sick killer whale at sea to save her
SEATTLE (AP) — A team of whale experts has injected an ailing killer whale with antibiotics in a rare effort to save her. NOAA Fisheries says the international team reached 3½-year-old orca known as J50 Thursday in the waters near Washington state’s San Juan Island. A veterinarian examined the orca. Experts gave her antibiotics through […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Medication given to sick killer whale at sea to save her, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! Australia government loses bill blocking sick asylum seekers BBC News Asia (4 days ago) - MPs pass a bill helping sick refugees get treatment, in a historic defeat for the...