Medical Devices ASEAN 2018 welcomed 3,639 trade visitors from 31 countries
Aug 29, 2018 Picture: The first edition of Medical Devices ASEAN 2018 ("MDA 2018"), the international exhibition and congress on medical devices, technologies, services and general healthcare, reflected its success as the gateway to ASEAN’s medical devices industry. Over 125 brands and companies from 10 countries alongside more than 3,639 national and international trade visitors from 31 countries gathered, to explore this new chapter in ASEAN’s medical devices industry; raising the bar for medical devices standards and supporting the push to position Thailand as the medical hub of ASEAN. MDA 2018 as an integrating platform for medical devices industry Mr. Loy Joon How, General Manager, IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd. (“IMPACT”), said, “The first edition of MDA 2018 exceeded our expectations due to strong supports from the public and private sectors. This event showcased the latest medical innovations and technologies, covering a comprehensive range of products and services, including... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Medical Devices ASEAN 2018 welcomed 3,639 trade visitors from 31 countries, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Young doctor eyes poll win
- - Carlos Ghosn makes new request for bail, offering up passports and Nissan stock as collateral
- - Trump, Pelosi again butt heads over shutdown
- - Spurs squeak by Fulham, City win handily
- - U.S. Senator Graham urges Trump to meet Pakistan PM Khan
- - ‘Lub d’ Chaweng beach Koh Samui
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - Ex-Nissan Chairman Ghosn Asks for Bail, Promises Not to Flee
- - Demand for ‘expat apartments’ remain high in Bangkok
- - Another Trump-Kim summit may be good for diplomacy, but will do little for denuclearization
- Older News
- Vote! Malaysia World’s Best Countries To Invest In Or Do Business For 2018 Thailand Business News (3 days ago) - Malaysia has been crowned as the best country in the world to invest in...
- Vote! Strong industry support for SILMO Bangkok 2019, ASEAN’s business platform for the optical and eyewear industry ASIA TODAY (5 days ago) - Jan 15, 2019 Picture: SILMO Bangkok is returning for the second edition in 2019,...