Medical Devices ASEAN 2018 supports the push to position Thailand as the medical hub of Asia
Jul 11, 2018 Picture: BANGKOK --( ASIA TODAY )--Medical Devices ASEAN 2018 (“MDA 2018”) - the international exhibition and academic congress on medical devices, technologies, services and general healthcare – opens today and runs until Friday, 13 July 2018 at Hall 1-2, IMPACT Exhibition Center, Bangkok, Thailand. This trade exhibition features a comprehensive range of products and services, including general surgery; orthopedic surgery and rehabilitation medicine; radiology and diagnostic imaging; medical laboratory; IT in healthcare; medical instruments and consumables from more than 150 brands and companies around the world. Running alongside MDA 2018 is the MDA Congress, a series of academic conferences to enhance and develop the potential of medical and healthcare professionals. The event is expected to welcome more than 4,000 attendees from the ASEAN countries. MDA 2018 is graced by Clinic Prof. Emeritus Dr. Piyasakol Sakolsatayadorn, Minister, Ministry of Public Health (“MOPH”); and Dr. Somchai Harnhirun, Deputy... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Medical Devices ASEAN 2018 supports the push to position Thailand as the medical hub of Asia, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- Older News
- Vote! The legalisation of marijuana for medical purposes, is now in effect Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - Grass, pot, ganja, marijuana… cannabis. Whatever you want to call it, it can now be...
- Vote! Explained: Asean SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) is a multilateral organisation that encompasses Brunei, Cambodia,...
- Vote! Legal pot - for money or medicine? Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Is Thailand legalising medical marijuana to help the sick or just make money? Bhumjaithai leader...