Maya Bay closure ‘indefinite’, national park chief confirms
PHUKET: The Chief of the Hat Nopparat – Mu Ko Phi Phi National Park, Worapoj Lomlim, today denounced reports that he is considering keeping May Bay closed to tourists for at least five years, and stressed that no estimate of when the world-famous bay will reopen has been considered at this stage.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Maya Bay closure ‘indefinite’, national park chief confirms, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 18 April
- Older News
- Vote! American Football Team Holds Unique Place in the NFL VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Next month, the National Football League, America's professional football league, will open its 100th season with a game featuring its oldest rivalry, Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers, teams that...
- Vote! Erawan waterfall fully open again after injuries to tourists cause one day closure Samui Times (5 days ago) - The Erawan waterfall in the national park in Kanchanaburi was partially closed Monday after heavy rains made steep stretches of walkways dangerous. Chief of the Erawan National Park Prayut Waiwong...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul
- - UN Bans Sending Baby Elephants from Wild to Zoos and Circuses
- - Australia’s free speech failure
- - VinFast: will Vietnam’s new locally made car take off?
- - Asia stocks rise as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Paul prepares to take out Starbucks via coffee lovers
- - US Talks Secretly to Venezuela Socialist Boss
- - Asia stocks set to trade mixed as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Finance Ministry plans rejig of fuel excise tax
- - The 'steel lady' of the forest