Markets Right Now: US stocks follow European markets lower
NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on developments in financial markets (all times local): 9:35 a.m. Stocks are opening moderately lower on Wall Street following steeper losses in Europe, where investors worried about a sharp drop in Turkey’s currency. The dollar and bond prices rose in early trading Friday as investors shifted money into lower-risk […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Markets Right Now: US stocks follow European markets lower, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Trump briefed in Florida on 'productive' China trade talks
- Older News
- Vote! All signs point to more money pouring into Chinese markets this year CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Chinese bond and equity markets recorded record inflows in 2018 and analysts expect that to...
- Vote! Asia stocks decline amid fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Major Asian stock markets closed lower on Friday, following the release of U.S. retail data...
- Vote! SET drops, other Asean stock markets rise Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower, while other Southeast Asian stock markets closed...