Markets Right Now: Strong earnings send US stocks higher
NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on developments in financial markets (all times local): 9:35 a.m. Stocks are opening modestly higher on Wall Street after several companies reported encouraging quarterly results. Morgan Stanley, railroad operator CSX and industrial conglomerate Textron were all solidly higher in early trading Wednesday after their results beat analysts’ forecasts. Best […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Markets Right Now: Strong earnings send US stocks higher, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- Older News
- Vote! Real estate, financial shares drag Philippine market Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Philippine stocks fell the most on Tuesday dragged by losses in the real estate and...
- Vote! There are 'encouraging signs' from Singapore Airlines' earnings, analyst says CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Singapore Airlines reported third-quarter earnings that came in above expectations despite a 27 percent drop...