Markets Right Now: Mostly lower start for US stocks
NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on developments in financial markets (all times local): 9:35 a.m. Stocks are off to a mostly lower start on Wall Street as losses for technology and energy companies offset gains for industrial companies and banks. Apple sank 2.4 percent in early trading Friday, and energy companies fell along with […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Markets Right Now: Mostly lower start for US stocks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Friday, 20 April, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Asia Pacific shares slip; Aussie dollar spikes after jobs data CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Major Asia Pacific markets closed lower on Thursday, with Indonesia's benchmark index bucking the overall trend as stocks jumped on election hopes. Meanwhile, investors looked to signs of progress in...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Cobra eggs missing! Arrest in Phi Phi rape case! Worst Songkran road record? || April 18
- - 348 die in Songkran road carnage
- - What’s China got to do with elections in India’s southernmost state?
- - North Korea’s ‘new guided weapon’ designed for ground combat, not a ballistic missile, says South’s military
- - Japan’s trying to fight gambling addiction ahead of casinos’ expected arrival
- - Nissan slams output cut report as 'completely incorrect'