Markets Right Now: Mostly lower start for US stocks
NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on developments in financial markets (all times local): 9:35 a.m. Stocks are off to a mostly lower start on Wall Street as losses for technology and energy companies offset gains for industrial companies and banks. Apple sank 2.4 percent in early trading Friday, and energy companies fell along with […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Markets Right Now: Mostly lower start for US stocks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - The Asia's Biggest Integrated Security Exhibition - SECON 2019
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- Older News
- Vote! Real estate, financial shares drag Philippine market Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Philippine stocks fell the most on Tuesday dragged by losses in the real estate and...
- Vote! Asia stocks decline amid fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Major Asian stock markets closed lower on Friday, following the release of U.S. retail data...