Man found dead in pickup truck
An interior design contractor was found dead in his pickup truck parked on a roadside in the Phutthamonthon district of Nakhon Pathom province on Saturday morning. Police said the body of Assawisut Prachaphantharadit, 56, was found in the driver’s seat. On the floor of the front passenger’s seat, an aluminum tray was found with charcoal ashes. His relative said the man drove out of his house on Wednesday morning and did not return home. The relatives thought he had gone to practice meditation at a temple, as he used to at times. The relatives suspected Assawisut might have been under financial pressure, as he had not been paid for a recent project worth Bt1 million. The body was sent for an autopsy to Siriraj Hospital. The Nation The post Man found dead in pickup truck appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Man found dead in pickup truck, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Sunday, 21 April
- Older News
- Vote! Armoured pickup keeps rangers from serious bomb injury Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - NARATHIWAT: A roadside bomb exploded, slightly injuring three paramilitary rangers as their steel-reinforced pickup truck was passing in Bacho district on Monday morning....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump: Four Democratic Congresswomen Not 'Capable of Loving Our Country'
- - US Accuses Venezuela Jet of Aggressive Action Over Caribbean
- - TM.30: Immigration chief tells foreigners: Report where you are and who is staying with you
- - Man who was jailed in Thailand for stealing a dressing gown returns to Australia – gets arrested
- - Cops investigating themselves after “police reporters” turn up seeking “donations”
- - Mekong water level lowest in 50 years
- - Thailand puts strict anti-Ebola measures in place
- - Federation of Thai Industries opposed to 400 baht daily minimum wage
- - Will Duterte mention fishing deal with China in State of Nation address? No one knows for sure
- - Lufthansa Resumes Flights to Cairo after Safety Pause