Man drowns while catching fish in Krabi temple lagoon
A man has drowned in a lagoon while he was trying to catch fish inside an animal sanctuary area adjacent to a Krabi temple. Mueang Krabi Police were notified of the incident at the Kowaram Temple in Mueang Krabi District at 5.30pm yesterday. Police and emergency responders arrived at the temple lagoon and joined in the search for the missing man. Rescue workers took about one hour to find the man. He was identified as 50 year old Yothin Boonkong. A witness told police that Mr Yothin was catching fish in the lagoon, which is an animal sanctuary area of the temple. He was diving underwater and at one stage didn’t come up to the surface. The post Man drowns while catching fish in Krabi temple lagoon appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Man drowns while catching fish in Krabi temple lagoon, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Monday, 20 May
- Older News
- Vote! Porsche smashed up but Malaysian driver escapes injury in Krabi Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - PHOTOS: Krabi Pitak Pracha Rescue Foundation A Malaysian tourist has escaped injuries after their Porsche collided with roadside barriers in Krabi yesterday. Krabi Pitak Pracha Foundation reports that they were...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Waymo inks driverless car deal with Renault, Nissan to develop autonomous vehicles for France, Japan
- - Recycled bikes get Myanmar kids to school
- - Eight arrested with drugs and firearms in Phuket
- - Fall armyworm invades crops across Asia, smallholders worst hit
- - Fall armyworm invades crops across Asia
- - Where to post all of your job positions: Completely free!
- - Vietnam and Thailand top Asia Pacific destinations for Russians
- - Norwegian man seriously injured after van collides with a truck in Saraburi
- - BOJ holds fire on policy, joins Fed in warning of mounting global risks
- - Trump-Xi meeting unlikely to resolve trade differences, could lead to more talks-media