Man charged with murdering his hi-so businesswoman girlfriend
Police have pressed charges of premeditated murder and theft against a man accused of killing his wealthy girlfriend in Bangkok in late July.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Man charged with murdering his hi-so businesswoman girlfriend, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 1 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Man charged with shooting girlfriend’s relatives in Rawai, Phuket Phuket Gazette (6 days ago) - A man has been charged with shooting his girlfriend’s relatives after failing to reconcile with his girlfriend in Rawai, Phuket. Chalong Police were notified of the incident at a house on...
- Vote! Police confirm charges against man for shooting girlfriend’s brother, nephew, attempted hostage taking The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: Chalong Police have confirmed the charges against the man arrested for shooting his girlfriend’s brother and nephew – and attempting to take them hostage and flee the scene –...
- Vote! Man taken down after shooting girlfriend’s brother, nephew, attempts to flee with them as hostages The Phuket News (7 days ago) - PHUKET: After a relationship that started on Facebook broke down, a man was arrested in Rawai today for shooting his new love’s brother twice in the leg and her nephew...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Ocean view Condo for sale Patong
- - Organizers say nearly 2 million march in Hong Kong protest calling for top official to quit
- - Massive demonstration chokes Hong Kong as extradition anger boils
- - Massive power outage hits Argentina, Uruguay
- - Indian magician Jadugar Mandrake missing after Ganges escape stunt goes wrong
- - Italy’s ‘Bonnie and Clyde’ arrested in Thailand for George Clooney fraud, fake Rolex scams
- - First Indian grey wolf to be spotted in Bangladesh for decades gets beaten to death by farmers
- - 'Toon' thanks Isan people for charity run
- - High-speed rail project mired in land issues
- - Crowds demand Hong Kong's top official quit after only pausing on China extradition plan