Man arrested after killing five family members in Uttaradit
PHOTO: Khaosod A man who shot his pregnant wife, parents-in-law and two other relatives to death, is now in custody. Khaosod is reporting that 37 year old Teeraphol Pin-amon, who allegedly shot five people to death in their home in Uttaradit province last Sunday, has now been apprehended while he was hiding in a forest in Ranong today. Uttaradit is in northern Thailand. Teeraphol admitted he was on his way to escape to neighboring countries. The killing spree was captured on security cameras. At this stage police believe that Teeraphol’s wife wanted to break up with him blaming him for being a drug addict. SOURCE: Khaosod The post Man arrested after killing five family members in Uttaradit appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Man arrested after killing five family members in Uttaradit, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Phuket Gazette'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Family acquitted over Italy woman's Pakistan 'honour killing' BBC News Asia (Yesterday) - Sana Cheema, 26, died in April 2018 while visiting her family in Pakistan....
- Older News
- Vote! Four family members arrested in Trang, B100m drugs seized Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - TRANG: Four members of a family have been arrested separately in Muang and Kantang districts...