Maldives says China is building projects at inflated prices
Maldives' new finance minister said on Monday that China is executing infrastructure projects at vastly higher prices than originally proposed but the island nation cannot get out of its commitments now. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Maldives says China is building projects at inflated prices, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Monday, 26 November
- Older News
- Vote! A viral outbreak in China might make dinner more expensive for everybody CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Pork prices in China may soar more than 70% by next year as hog populations plunge. And high prices won't stay limited to China....
- Vote! Maldives parliament repeals law allowing foreign land ownership REUTERS ASIA NEWS (6 days ago) - The Maldives has cancelled a 2015 law that allowed foreigners to own land in the tropical islands, a move the government said addressed concerns about potential loss of sovereignty. ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says