Maldives says China is building projects at inflated prices
Maldives' new finance minister said on Monday that China is executing infrastructure projects at vastly higher prices than originally proposed but the island nation cannot get out of its commitments now. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Maldives says China is building projects at inflated prices, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- - Can North Korea copy Vietnam’s economic miracle?
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- - We backed Maria Ressa’s Rappler. If you believe in the Philippines, you should too
- - Landmark stem cell trial for spinal injuries starts in Japan
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Maldives court orders arrest of former president over alleged corruption REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - A court in the Maldives ordered the arrest and detention on Monday of the former...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Maldives arrests ex-leader Yameen for money laundering Bangkok Post (Today) - MALE, Maldives: Maldivian authorities Monday ordered the arrest of former strongman president Abdulla Yameen over...