Maldives opposition supporters protest as court reviews election challenge
Hundreds of Maldivians protested on Sunday demanding the arrest of defeated President Abdulla Yameen as its top court began to hear a petition challenging the outcome of last's month election in the island nation. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Maldives opposition supporters protest as court reviews election challenge, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- - Terrified civilians hide, send farewells, during Nairobi siege
- - Man confesses to Facebook Live suicide threats, admitted to rehab
- Older News
- Vote! Activists challenge EC to declare election date Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - A member of an anti-coup group calling itself the People Who Want Elections challenged the...
- Vote! Bangladesh PM to meet opposition which still rejects poll results REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, who won her third straight term in an election last...