Maldives' embattled president sends envoys to China, Saudi for support
MALE (Reuters) - The embattled president of the Maldives has sent envoys to friendly nations such as China, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia to brief them on a political crisis in the Indian Ocean nation that spurred the imposition of emergency, his office said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Maldives' embattled president sends envoys to China, Saudi for support, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Analysis: China Pulling out All Stops in Canada Tensions
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - Belarus Model Arrested for Thai Sex Seminar Pleads Guilty
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- - Germany hold 'Iran spy' over Afghan ops
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- - “What do you expect us to do? – Police do nothing after pervert intrudes into Lampang woman’s bedroom
- - China Warns Citizens About Travel to Canada
- Older News
- Vote! Saudi Arabia to set up $10 billion oil refinery in Pakistan REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - Saudi Arabia plans to set up a $10 billion oil refinery in Pakistan's deepwater port...
- Vote! Topless protest in Sydney in support of Saudi runaway Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - SYDNEY: Four women held a topless protest in Sydney on Thursday to support runaway Saudi...