Malaysia's top two judges resign amid purge of top officials
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's two most senior judges have resigned as Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad's government purges top officials seen as being close to the previous administration.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Malaysia's top two judges resign amid purge of top officials, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 13 June, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Japanese Olympic chief to quit amid corruption allegations scandal SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Japanese Olympic Committee chief Tsunekazu Takeda said on Tuesday that he will step down at the end of his current term in June and resign as a member of the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket