Malaysia's November factory output beats forecast
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's industrial production index rose 2.5% in November from a year earlier, higher than forecast but slower than the previous month, government data showed on Friday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Malaysia's November factory output beats forecast, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 10 January
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! February factory output unexpectedly falls 1.6% Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Thailand's manufacturing production index (MPI) in February unexpectedly dropped 1.6% from a year earlier, led by lower production of steel, computers and rubber products, the Industry Ministry said on Tuesday....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 5 Killed in Shooting in China's Inner Mongolia
- - New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to meet Xi Jinping in Beijing amid tensions over Huawei
- - The most questionable election in Thai history?
- - Children Baby & Maternity Exhibition 2019 to Soar Entrepreneurs Improving Quality for Business Growth
- - Hanoi Kicks Off Construction Of Formula One Race Track
- - Thaksin: Election 'rigged' as allies challenge army
- - Who won Thailand’s election? Stand-off as military-backed Palang Pracharat and Shinawatra proxy Pheu Thai both claim victory
- - Outgoing Philippine labour official Jalilo Dela Torre urges domestic workers in Hong Kong to go for more health checks
- - Rodrigo Duterte photographed with suspected Chinese ‘drug lords’, says former narcotics official
- - 'More bumps in the road' before US-China trade deal, former Treasury Secretary Jack Lew warns