Malaysian tourist rescued from Phuket rocks after wayward walk
PHUKET: Rescue workers safely recovered a 35-year-old Malaysian tourist stranded on rocks last night (April 10) after he was caught out by the rising tide while trying to walk from Phuket International Airport to his hotel in Patong.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Malaysian tourist rescued from Phuket rocks after wayward walk, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Tuesday, 10 April, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Malaysian tourists rescued after landslides on Indonesia’s Lombok island SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - A moderately strong earthquake triggered a landslide that hit a popular waterfall on the Indonesian tourist island of Lombok on Sunday, killing at least two people and injuring dozens, officials...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'
- - New Zealand shooting: Jacinda Ardern vows accused terrorist will face ‘full force of the law’
- - Asia markets decline ahead of Fed meeting
- - Germany launches 5G auction amid row with US over Huawei