Malaysian fugitive arrested in Phuket for B17mn real estate fraud
PHUKET: A man wanted on an Interpol Red Notice for B17 million in real estate fraud in Malaysia has been arrested in Phuket and will be deported to his homeland south of Thailand.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Malaysian fugitive arrested in Phuket for B17mn real estate fraud, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - China Faces Challenges in Containing Swine Flu Infection
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: Two men have been arrested while attempting to smuggle 100 kilograms of kratom into...
- Older News
- Vote! What slower GDP growth means for China’s real estate market Thailand Business News (2 days ago) - China’s continued economic slowdown is reshaping the country’s real estate market, as investor confidence...
- Vote! Real estate, financial shares drag Philippine market Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Philippine stocks fell the most on Tuesday dragged by losses in the real estate and...