Malaysian fugitive arrested in Phuket for B17mn real estate fraud
PHUKET: A man wanted on an Interpol Red Notice for B17 million in real estate fraud in Malaysia has been arrested in Phuket and will be deported to his homeland south of Thailand.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Malaysian fugitive arrested in Phuket for B17mn real estate fraud, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Wednesday, 21 November
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! 37 bedroon Patong Hotel For Sale Phuket Property Sales (Today) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property Agent 37 bedroon Patong Hotel For Sale. This Hotel has 39 Bathrooms and is selling now for 80,000,000THB,...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease Phuket Property Sales (Today) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property Agent 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease. This Guest House has 24 Bathrooms and is selling now...
- Vote! Chinese ‘red notice’ fugitive arrested at Suvarnabhumi Phuket Gazette (Today) - A Chinese fugitive wanted on an Interpol red notice has been arrested at Suvarnabhumi Airport, acting Immigration Police chief Lt Gen Sompong Chingduang said. 48 year old Lu Dayang was...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease
- - Slow loris tout arrested at Karon
- - Asia markets set to slide amid US-China trade jitters
- - Asia's richest man to challenge Amazon's Jeff Bezos in India
- - EEC Office reworking Map Ta Phut returns
- - KBank scrutinising loans connected with China
- - Indonesia riots: Prabowo Subianto tells supporters to go home after unrest over election results leaves six dead
- - Ex-Dem leader eyed as speaker