Malaysian finance minister: It's 'reasonable' to ask Goldman for $7.5 billion over 1MDB 'agony'
Malaysian Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng said Monday that the $7.5 billion the country is seeking from U.S. investment bank Goldman Sachs over the 1MDB scandal is an "extremely reasonable" amount.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Malaysian finance minister: It's 'reasonable' to ask Goldman for $7.5 billion over 1MDB 'agony', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 14 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Judge postpones 2nd corruption trial of Malaysia's former PM Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - KUALA LUMPUR: The second trial of Malaysian's ex-Prime Minister Najib Razak linked to the multibillion-dollar looting of the 1MDB state investment fund was delayed Monday by a week to allow...
- Vote! 1MDB scandal: Court in Malaysia postpones former PM Najib’s biggest trial SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - The second trial of Malaysia’s former prime minister Najib Razak linked to the multibillion-dollar looting of the 1MDB state investment fund was on Monday delayed by a week to allow...
- Vote! 1MDB scandal: how Goldman Sachs’s Hong Kong deal maker Andrea Vella turned into mystery man SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Andrea Vella was Goldman Sachs’s top deal maker in Hong Kong. He had a nose for splashy trades, a fondness for the Bentley Continental, and a vague enough resemblance to...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Census Figures Show Economic Gap Narrows with Citizenship
- - 5 bedroom Panoramic Sea View Villa for sale Ao Po
- - Cameroon President Assists Militia After Boko Haram Raids
- - Brad Paisley out; Reba, Dolly, Carrie Underwood to Host CMAs
- - NY Police Fire Officer Involved in 2014 Chokehold Death
- - With Eyes On Election, Netanyahu Calls For Closer Ties With Ukraine
- - Ugandan Coach Scouts for Major League Baseball Talent in Africa
- - Trump Calls on Federal Reserve to Cut Interest Rates
- - Ugandan Coach Scouts Major League Baseball Talent in Africa
- - US Scraps West Bank Conference over Palestinian Protests