Malaysian ex-PM Najib pleads not guilty to new graft charges
KUALA LUMPUR: Former Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak pleaded not guilty Wednesday to three new money-laundering charges related to the alleged multibillion-dollar looting of a state investment fund that led to his stunning electoral defeat three months ago.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Malaysian ex-PM Najib pleads not guilty to new graft charges, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! Trial delay is a 'victory' for former Malaysian leader Najib Razak — but not for long, analyst says CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Najib Razak, former prime minister of Malaysia, is facing more than 40 charges, including criminal...
- Vote! Trial of former Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak on corruption charges delayed pending outcome of appeal SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak’s corruption trial has been put on hold, after the...
- Vote! Ex-Malaysia Prime Minister on Charm Offensive Before Graft Trial VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - Disgraced former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak has been out campaigning in recent weeks as...