Malaysian anti-graft agency asks former PM Najib to appear
KUALA LUMPUR; Malaysia's anti-graft agency has called on Najib Razak, the former premier who is embroiled in a graft scandal at state fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB), to appear at its office on Tuesday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Malaysian anti-graft agency asks former PM Najib to appear, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- Older News
- Vote! Trial delay is a 'victory' for former Malaysian leader Najib Razak — but not for long, analyst says CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Najib Razak, former prime minister of Malaysia, is facing more than 40 charges, including criminal...
- Vote! Trial of former Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak on corruption charges delayed pending outcome of appeal SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (7 days ago) - Former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak’s corruption trial has been put on hold, after the...