Malaysia, Singapore agree to defer high-speed rail link
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia and Singapore on Wednesday agreed to defer the construction of a planned high-speed rail link between the two countries to 2020, ending months of uncertainty surrounding a project that analysts expect to cost around US$17 billion (558 billion baht).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Malaysia, Singapore agree to defer high-speed rail link, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 5 September, 2018
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Cambodian, Thai Leaders Mark Reopening of Rail Link VOA NEWS (Today) - The leaders of Cambodia and Thailand met Monday at the Thai border town of Aranyaprathet to mark the ceremonial reopening of a rail link that will restore train service between...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Sa Kaeo-Poipet train line opened, to boost border trade Bangkok Post (Today) - The repaired rail link between Aranyaprathet and Poipet was reopened on Monday, 46 years after it was closed by a civil war that destroyed Cambodia's railway infrastructure....
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! ‘Malaysia revived China deals to boost Belt and Road Forum spirits’, country’s foreign minister says SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Malaysia had pushed through fresh pacts to revive two stalled China-backed projects worth billions to ensure the two countries went into this week’s Belt and Road Forum in “renewed spirits”,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Fishing trip boats destroyed by fire
- - Trump Calls Sri Lankan PM, Expresses Condolences After Deadly Blasts
- - Police hunt for man for allegedly murdering ex-wife, mother-in-law