Malaysia’s Mahathir Mohamad to meet China’s Xi Jinping at sidelines of belt and road summit, as ties recover over ECRL project
Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad will be meeting Chinese President Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang separately when he visits Beijing for the Belt and Road Initiative Summit next week, said the Chinese ambassador to Malaysia on Thursday.Mahathir will attend the summit opening on April 26, and speak at a discussion and a high-level meeting the next day, according to local media.“Dr Mahathir will meet with Xi and Li separately on the sidelines of the Belt and Road Summit and Forum. At…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Malaysia’s Mahathir Mohamad to meet China’s Xi Jinping at sidelines of belt and road summit, as ties recover over ECRL project, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Thursday, 18 April
- Older News
- Vote! Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia are Asia’s top spots for China’s belt and road plan: executives SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Regional companies who want to get involved in the Belt and Road Initiative, China’s ambitious plan to boost trade and connectivity, have ranked Vietnam, Singapore and Indonesia as the top...
- Vote! Pew Survey: 60% in US Hold Dim View of China Amid Trade War VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - Rising tensions over trade have dimmed Americans' opinions of China. A new Pew Research Center poll finds that 60% say they have an unfavorable view of China — up from...
- Vote! Malaysia’s New National Car To Hit The Road In 2021 ASIA TODAY (6 days ago) - Aug 12, 2019 Picture: Malaysia launched a project on August 9 for a new mass market car to be produced locally with some technical support from Daihatsu Motor, officials...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul
- - UN Bans Sending Baby Elephants from Wild to Zoos and Circuses
- - Australia’s free speech failure
- - VinFast: will Vietnam’s new locally made car take off?
- - Asia stocks rise as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Paul prepares to take out Starbucks via coffee lovers
- - US Talks Secretly to Venezuela Socialist Boss
- - Asia stocks set to trade mixed as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Finance Ministry plans rejig of fuel excise tax
- - The 'steel lady' of the forest