Making trains locally 'could save B100bn'
Thailand could save up to 100 billion baht by manufacturing and assembling trains to serve its new railway projects, according to Ditsapon Padungkul, president of the Thailand Railway Engineering Association.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Making trains locally 'could save B100bn', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition