Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
A majority of people agree with the opposition's move to grill Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha in a general debate in the House of Representative over his incomplete oath-taking during the cabinet's swearing-in ceremony, according to an opinion survey by the Suan Dusit Rajabhat University.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 25 August
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! PM ignores oath bungle in debate Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha on Wednesday rose to answer the opposition's questions in the parliamentary debate, but stopped short of clarifying the oath gaffe -- the debate's focus -- in...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Prayut dodges opposition questions over flawed oath Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has come under fire in a parliamentary debate because he omitted a key phrase in taking his oath of office in July, but dodged opposition demands...
- Older News
- Vote! Opposition debaters demand PM Prayut's resignation Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The opposition on Wednesday demanded Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha resign over his failure to recite the complete oath of office, an omission that speakers during the general debate said invalidated...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Wichit Municipality opens flood-relief donations center
- - Concerns raised again over Phuket wild monkey populations
- - Ex-Japanese Energy Company Executives Acquitted in Fukushima Disaster
- - Water outage to hit Kathu, Koh Kaew
- - PM Prayut donates 100,000 baht to help flood victims
- - Bermuda Battens Down for Category 3 Hurricane Humberto
- - Polarized Politics Deepens Divide Over Who Is a 'Real' American
- - France’s Macron Toughens Immigration Stance Amid Fears of More Asylum Seekers
- - LA 'Tent Cities' Becoming Shantytowns, Expert Says
- - Trump 'Substantially' Increases Iran Sanctions, Blaming Tehran for Saudi Oil Field Attacks