Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll
A majority of people, who used to believe in fake news posted on online or are not sure whether the information is fake or not, agree with the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society's plan to set up an anti-fake news centre to deal with ill-intentioned or misleading information, according to the result of a survey by the National Institute of Development Administration, or Nida Poll.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 17 August
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Majority agree with Nakhon Pathom airport plan: poll Bangkok Post (Today) - A majority of people agree with a plan to build a new airport in Nakhon Pathom province west of Bangkok to reduce congestion at Don Mueang and Suvarnabhumi international airports,...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Majority agree with Nakhon Pathom airport plan: Nida Poll Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - A majority of people agree with the Airports Department's plan to submit a proposal to the Transport Ministry to build a new airport in Nakhon Pathom province west of Bangkok...
- Older News
- Vote! Government not tackling Thailand’s economic woes – poll Phuket Gazette (6 days ago) - Most people regard the government of Thai PM Prayut Chan-o-cha as lacking the capacity to tackle economic woes – this, the latest results from yesterday’s NIDA poll.The NIDA Poll, prepared...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan Government Says Elections First, Peace Deal Afterward
- - Bangkok losing its gloss
- - Congo: Confirmed Ebola Deaths Near 2,000, Cases Over 3,000
- - Osama bin Laden's son Hamza killed in U.S. raid, Trump says
- - Phuket Opinion: Dangling the carrot
- - Tropical Storm Warning Discontinued in Bahamas
- - 'Bull' Wins Top Prize at Deauville
- - Zimbabwe's Mugabe Gets Tepid Turnout at Final Public Sendoff
- - Afghan Taliban send team to Russia after U.S. talks collapse
- - US Hospital Ship Dispatched for Migrants in Trinidad and Tobago