Major blackout to hit Cherng Talay, Kamala
PHUKET: The Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) Thalang office announced today (Nov 22) that the electricity supply will be temporarily shut off in parts of Cherng Talay and Kamala next Thursday (Nov 29) as works are carried out on installing new high-voltage power cables.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Major blackout to hit Cherng Talay, Kamala, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 22 November, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Mains water supply outage in Kamala The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) has announced that the mains water supply will be shut off in parts of Kamala Tomorrow (June 19)....
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! 8 bedroom luxury Villa for sale Kamala Phuket Property Sales (Yesterday) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentKamala 4 bedroom Villa for sale in Leasehold & Freehold ownership. Open Plan Living- Dining area and furthermore...
- Older News
- Vote! Argentina, Uruguay restoring power after massive blackout Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - BUENOS AIRES: Electricity services have been restored to more than 50 percent of Argentina and Uruguay following a massive blackout that left around 48 million people without power on Sunday,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - Mains water supply outage in Kamala
- - 'Systemic failure' of U.N. ahead of Myanmar military crackdown: review
- - Pit bull savages child in Chiang Mai – owner pays 3,000 baht and no more
- - Bus conductor fired, firm fined for molesting ladyboy on board
- - Chinese tourist in Bangkok caught defecating in street next to shocked diners