Major Asian markets close sharply lower after Fed signals more hikes ahead; Kospi leads losses
Asian markets closed lower after the Fed raised interest rates and indicated two more rate hikes were likely in 2018.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Major Asian markets close sharply lower after Fed signals more hikes ahead; Kospi leads losses, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks decline amid fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Major Asian stock markets closed lower on Friday, following the release of U.S. retail data...
- Vote! SET drops, other Asean stock markets rise Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower, while other Southeast Asian stock markets closed...
- Vote! US-China Trade Talks Set to Open in Beijing VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - U.S. and Chinese negotiators are set to kick off two days of official trade talks...