Mainland China markets decline following extended rout on Wall Street
Asia markets were mixed on Friday morning, on the back of a continued stock market rout on Wall Street overnight.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Mainland China markets decline following extended rout on Wall Street, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 11 October, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Asia markets mostly decline as investors worry over US-China trade tensions CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Asia Pacific markets were mostly in negative territory on Friday morning as investors remained worried over trade tensions between the United States and China....
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Asia markets decline as investors worry over US-China trade tensions CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Markets in Australia, South Korea and Japan declined in early trade as investors worried over trade tensions between the U.S. and China....
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks higher following overnight Wall Street gains CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Shares in Asia were higher in Wednesday morning trade following a positive finish overnight on Wall Street, though trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea