Mahathir says still studying Pacific trade pact
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said on Wednesday his administration was still studying the effects of a 11-member Pacific trade pact that is set to come into force later this year.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Mahathir says still studying Pacific trade pact, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! Malaysia’s Dr M to become first Asean leader to address Oxford Union ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (6 days ago) - AT 93, Malaysia’s Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad is the oldest premier in the world...