Mahathir: Malaysia 'won't accept' LGBT rights
Malaysian leader Mahathir Mohamad on Thursday (Oct 25) said his country cannot accept LGBT rights such as same-sex marriage, dismissing them as "western" values.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Mahathir: Malaysia 'won't accept' LGBT rights, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Laos: Investigate Disappearance of 3 Thai Dissidents
- - Thai General Elections Set for March
- - Pakistan unveils tax cuts, incentives to boost growth
- - Call for Patong Hill caution as tour bus involved in multiple-vehicle wipeout
- - Thailand to hold elections on 24 March
- - Army: ‘No knowledge’ of dead activists stuffed with concrete
- - More gun-toting drug suspects arrested
- - Police vow to track down tourist over starfish
- - German man dies after seven-storey fall in Patong
- - Four workers killed when crane boom breaks and falls
- Older News
- Vote! Malaysia’s ban on Israeli athletes sparks outrage in Jerusalem ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (5 days ago) - ISRAEL has slammed Malaysia’s decision to ban the participation of Israeli athletes in international sporting...
- Vote! Malaysia’s Dr M to become first Asean leader to address Oxford Union ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (7 days ago) - AT 93, Malaysia’s Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad is the oldest premier in the world...