Mahathir’s government agrees to revive China-backed Bandar Malaysia project
Malaysia is reviving a China-backed prime Kuala Lumpur property project shelved two years ago, Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said on Friday, in the latest indication that his government is rigorously ironing out bilateral sticking points ahead of next week’s Belt and Road Forum in Beijing.The revival of the multibillion dollar Bandar Malaysia project – put in cold storage in 2017 by Mahathir’s predecessor Najib Razak – comes just a week after his government signed a fresh deal with Beijing to…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Mahathir’s government agrees to revive China-backed Bandar Malaysia project, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Friday, 19 April
- Older News
- Vote! Malaysia’s New National Car To Hit The Road In 2021 ASIA TODAY (6 days ago) - Aug 12, 2019 Picture: Malaysia launched a project on August 9 for a new mass market car to be produced locally with some technical support from Daihatsu Motor, officials...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul
- - UN Bans Sending Baby Elephants from Wild to Zoos and Circuses
- - Australia’s free speech failure
- - VinFast: will Vietnam’s new locally made car take off?
- - Asia stocks rise as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Paul prepares to take out Starbucks via coffee lovers
- - US Talks Secretly to Venezuela Socialist Boss
- - Asia stocks set to trade mixed as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Finance Ministry plans rejig of fuel excise tax
- - The 'steel lady' of the forest