MaAnn admits Surin wastewater failure, but now has resolution
PHUKET: The Chief of the Cherng Talay Tambon Administration Organisation (OrBorTor), MaAnn Samran, yesterday (Oct 5) admitted to the new Phuket Governor his failure in attempting to resolve the wastewater issue at Surin Beach.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, MaAnn admits Surin wastewater failure, but now has resolution, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 5 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Formal complaint made about Phuket OrBorTor chief for inaction over environmental issues Phuket Gazette (6 days ago) - Danai Yardee and Chamroon Kerndum, representing a group of Phuket environmental groups, have made a formal complaint against Cherng Talay President Ma ‘Ann Samran. The complaint calls for investigation into...
- Vote! MaAnn alleged corruption complaint filed with DSI The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: Suspicious of lack of action by Phuket authorities and even alleged tampering of evidence, local environmentalists have filed formal complaints with regional counter-corruption offices against Cherng Talay Tambon Administration...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - 'Systemic failure' of U.N. ahead of Myanmar military crackdown: review
- - Cricket: Afghan president drops in to cheer on side versus England
- - Cricket: England's Morgan blasts record 17 sixes against Afghanistan
- - Woman hurt after falling into sewer near MRT station
- - Facebook plans own currency