Low-pressure system brings weather warning for Phuket, Andaman
PHUKET: The Thai Meteorological Department today issued a heavy weather warning for Phuket and the Andaman coast with heavy rain and strong waves brought on by a low-pressure system approaching from the southwest.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Low-pressure system brings weather warning for Phuket, Andaman, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Low pressure from China will confine air pollution in Bangkok for next 7 days Samui Times (Yesterday) - Air pollution in and around Bangkok is expected to remain bad if not worse in...
- Vote! US Govt shutdown prevents tsunami-warning buoy going live The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: The US government shutdown due Congressional appropriations has left the tsunami-warning buoy deployed off...
- Vote! New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’ The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: A new tsunami-warning buoy costing B25 million that was deployed from Phuket yesterday (Jan...