'Love in Cambodia' film to promote tourism in China
The shooting of a film on Cambodia that aims to promote the country to tourists and investors abroad, particularly from China, has begun.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 'Love in Cambodia' film to promote tourism in China, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 3 September, 2018
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Will We See the Introduction of Flying Cars by 2025?
- - Nong Bank, 8, honoured as model citizen for cleaning Patong canal
- - Contemporary Art Galleries- Everything You Need to Know
- - Learning Spanish – A New Tool for Improving Your CV
- - The Interesting History of Furniture
- - Unregistered voters, Wi-fi woes led to long wait for Indonesian workers at polling stations in Hong Kong: election official
- - From youth voters to short-lived fears of golput, here are 5 takeaways from the Indonesian election
- - Respawn Halted Development of Another Game to Make Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
- - What is Property Guardianship and How Does it Work?
- - Confusion, mistrust ahead of Afghan peace meeting in Doha