'Long live Najib' chants as Malaysia ex-PM denies money-laundering
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's former prime minister Najib Razak was hit with new charges Wednesday linked to a multi-billion-dollar financial scandal that contributed to his shock election defeat in May, as supporters chanted 'Long live Najib' and his lawyer called the charges 'political'.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, 'Long live Najib' chants as Malaysia ex-PM denies money-laundering, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! Hundreds of Thais flock to marry at “The District of Love” on Valentine’s Day Samui Times (2 days ago) - Immigration Chief Lt-Gen Surachate Hakparn has told the Thai media how a change in police...
- Vote! Big Joke: Romance Scammers will now be scared of the law! Samui Times (2 days ago) - Immigration Chief Lt-Gen Surachate Hakparn has told the Thai media how a change in police...
- Vote! Big Joke: Swedes arrested after quarter of a billion baht money laundering operation Samui Times (3 days ago) - Immigration chief Lt-Gen Surachate Hakparn announced the arrest of two Swedish nationals wanted by the...