'Long live Najib' chants as Malaysia ex-PM denies money-laundering
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's former prime minister Najib Razak was hit with new charges Wednesday linked to a multi-billion-dollar financial scandal that contributed to his shock election defeat in May, as supporters chanted 'Long live Najib' and his lawyer called the charges 'political'.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 'Long live Najib' chants as Malaysia ex-PM denies money-laundering, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 8 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Singapore returning millions linked to Malaysia scandal Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - SINGAPORE: Singapore is returning about US$37 million to Malaysia seized in connection with a massive financial scandal that played a major role in the toppling of the corruption-plagued government of...
- Vote! $800,000 spent in one day on Malaysia ex-PM Najib’s cards ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (4 days ago) - CREDIT cards belonging to Malaysia’s disgraced ex-leader Najib Razak were used to spend over US$800,000 in one day at a luxury jeweller in Italy, a court has heard. The 2014...
- Vote! Former Malaysian PM Najib Razak denies attacking ‘family friend’ Robert Kuok, Hong Kong tycoon, during time in power SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak on Tuesday denied deliberately attacking Robert Kuok during his tenure, insisting the Hong Kong-based tycoon has been a “family friend for years” and that...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - US Lawmakers Inspect Crowded Border Migrant Centers
- - Pompeo Warns of Threat From Hezbollah at Argentine Ceremony
- - As Pam Grier Celebrates 70, She Finds Peace off the Grid
- - Iran Says It Seized British Oil Tanker in Strait of Hormuz
- - Universal to Release 2 New Films in its 'Halloween' Saga
- - Hanging wires: Another motorcyclist strangled to death
- - Deburring and cleaning plastic components with CO2snow in a single dry process
- - Drone Attack Hits Shiite Militia Base in Northern Iraq
- - Online, Workplace Harassment Add to Dangers Faced by Female Journalists
- - Spain's Socialists, Far-left Party Move Closer to Government Deal