Lombok lifted 10 inches by quake that killed nearly 400
TANJUNG, Indonesia: Scientists say the powerful Indonesian earthquake that killed nearly 400 people lifted the island it struck by as much as 10 inches.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Lombok lifted 10 inches by quake that killed nearly 400, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 11 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! 16 dead, dozens still trapped as new quake hits Philippines SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Philippine rescuers were scrambling on Tuesday to reach some two dozen people feared buried under a building near Manila that collapsed a day earlier in a powerful earthquake, as a...
- Vote! Quake Strikes Taiwan, Shaking Buildings, Halting Subway VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - An earthquake of magnitude 6.1 struck Taiwan’s coastal city of Hualien Thursday, shaking buildings and temporarily suspending subway services in the capital Taipei, but there were no immediate reports of...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says
- - Election rerun in Chiang Mai as Pheu Thai winner banned
- - Family doubts claim drink-driver son died in prison 'fall'