List seat saga 'may drag on'
A former member of the Election Commission (EC) that is overseeing the March 24 poll voiced concern on Tuesday that a controversy over the way party-list seats are calculated and allocated would drag on with no clear solution even though the matter has been referred to the Constitutional Court.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, List seat saga 'may drag on', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 16 April
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Three killed, at least five wounded after three explosions go off in Kathmandu
- - More than 600 people, mostly children, test positive for HIV in Pakistan city
- - Pakistan PM Khan speaks with Modi to congratulate him on election victory
- - Strong earthquake strikes northern Peru
- - Prem's birthplace in Songkhla draws mourners
- - Trump Meets Japan's Emperor Naruhito at Imperial Palace
- - Tough times ahead for next Thai government after hard fought weekend votes
- - Ghosn family seeks UN help against 'judicial persercution'
- - Sasalak stinger breaks Kirins resistance
- - Statesman, influencer and pacifier – reflections on the death of “General Prem”