Lion Air: How could a brand new plane crash?
The Lion Air plane which crashed on take-off from Jakarta had only been in service for a few weeks.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Lion Air: How could a brand new plane crash?, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- Older News
- Vote! Lion Air crash: 'Black box' voice recorder recovered BBC News Asia (6 days ago) - The plane crashed after taking off from Jakarta in October killing all 189 people on...
- Vote! Voice Recorder of Crashed Indonesian Jetliner Found VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - Indonesian officials say search crews have discovered the cockpit voice recorder from the Lion Air...
- Vote! Cockpit voice recorder of doomed Lion Air jet found ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (6 days ago) - NAVY divers have located the cockpit voice recorder of a Lion Air jet that crashed into the...