Lion Air confirms $6.2bn deal for Boeing 737s
JAKARTA: Indonesia's Lion Air Group announced on Tuesday a firm order to buy 50 Boeing Co 737 MAX 10 narrowbody jets worth $6.24 billion and said it plans to place a provisional order for Boeing 787 widebody jets in the next few weeks.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Lion Air confirms $6.2bn deal for Boeing 737s, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 10 April, 2018
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Indonesia Airline Cancels 49-jet Boeing Deal VOA NEWS (Today) - Indonesia’s national carrier Garuda has told Boeing it will cancel a multibillion-dollar order for 49 Boeing 737 Max 8 jets after two fatal crashes involving the plane, in what is...
- Vote! Indonesia’s Garuda to cancel order of 49 Boeing 737 MAX 8 jets after fatal crashes in Indonesia and Ethiopia SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Indonesia’s national carrier Garuda has told Boeing it will cancel a multibillion-dollar order for 49 Boeing 737 Max 8 jets after two fatal crashes involving the plane.“We have sent a...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Doomed jets lacked 2 features Boeing sold as extras Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - As the pilots of the doomed Boeing jets in Ethiopia and Indonesia fought to control their planes, they lacked two notable safety features in their cockpits....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Woman killed by sleeping pickup driver
- - Protect Andaman mass beach cleanup at Layan nets 92kg of trash
- - Soi Dog calling to end the suffering of homeless and neglected cats
- - India’s political parties go cartoon crazy as they chase country’s youth vote on social media
- - Investors should avoid shares of this $36 billion, widely used Chinese tech firm, analysts say
- - Dems, Pheu Thai dominate city
- - Malaysian Leader in Pakistan to Sign $900M in Investment Deals
- - Big Joke: Two jobs done at Bangkok airport
- - Singapore's Tembusu to launch at least RMB 1.0 Billion of China Funds after securing first QFLP Status for Guizhou Province
- - All Nippon Airways Launches New Dynamic Podcast Featuring Grammy Nominated Global DJ and Producer Steve Aoki