Linde's Hydrogen-Powered Mobility Technology To Support Zero-Emission Vehicles in Malaysia
Sep 04, 2018 Picture: - Clean fuel alternatives for Malaysia's automotive industry with the set-up of Linde-Sarawak Energy - Berhad hydrogen production plant and refuelling station in Sarawak. - Linde is the technology leader for end-to-end sustainable hydrogen solutions. - Linde has a history of more than 25 years of R&D in hydrogen fuelling technologies. PETALING JAYA, Malaysia, Sept. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Vehicles in Malaysia will one day be powered by a cleaner fuel alternative; hydrogen, an element found in water. Towards this end, Linde Malaysia (Linde), a member of The Linde Group, is gearing up to share its expertise in fuelling solutions to help power Malaysia's automotive industry with zero-emission hydrogen technology. "The world's challenges associated with global warming (caused by CO2 emissions) pose a fundamental threat to the future of our planet. Linde sees hydrogen as an integral part of our renewable energy future in addressing... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Linde's Hydrogen-Powered Mobility Technology To Support Zero-Emission Vehicles in Malaysia, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - Five elephants saved from muddy pond
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- Older News
- Vote! VW and Ford team up on commercial vans, pickups Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - FRANKFURT: Volkswagen AG and Ford Motor Co are forming a global alliance to develop commercial...