Let monkeys stay on Phuket Town hill, local residents vote
PHUKET: Residents in Phuket Town have voted to allow the wild monkeys to stay on Rang Hill, overlooking the town. The vote came at a public-feedback meeting held on Monday (May 28) asking residents what to do with the troupes of wild monkeys in their respective areas.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Let monkeys stay on Phuket Town hill, local residents vote, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace
- - Yonhap: N. Korean Official en Route to Washington for Talks
- - Hewitt: I've been threatened by Tomic
- - Ram Rahim Singh: India guru jailed for life over journalist's murder
- - Chinese Trade Negotiator to Visit US in Late January
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- Older News
- Vote! Local residents angered over open sewer stench The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Residents and business owners in Samkong, on the northwestern outskirts of Phuket Town, gathered...
- Vote! Phuket residents vote against U-turn flyover The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: Local residents have voted not to have a U-turn flyover built over Thepkrasattri Rd...