Leaders need to fix broken economic models: IMF chief
NUSA DUA, Indonesia: World leaders need to fix global trading systems instead of trying to tear them down, International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said Wednesday, in a rebuke to nationalist politicians pushing tariffs and protectionism.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Leaders need to fix broken economic models: IMF chief, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 10 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Corrected: IMF - too early to assess Sri Lanka economic damage from Easter bombings REUTERS ASIA NEWS (6 days ago) - (This version of the story corrects the source in paragraphs 9, 10, 12, 13 making clear that Subir Gokarn's and Mahinda Siriwardana's views reflect Sri Lanka's and are not the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters