Latest : Missing Thai boy in Japan found dead
The mother of a Thai teenage boy who went missing in Tokyo on Monday wrote on her Facebook wall that she has found her son but that he had passed away. Yuwajitra Watchara-arpa did not reveal the cause of the death of Tien Sukanonsawat, 14, on the social network, saying merely that he had passed peacefully from an “unexpected accident”. The mother thanked everybody for helping to find her son. She however asked for privacy following his death, saying the family would not answer any queries or contacts. Tien went missing on Monday night, not longer after he and his family arrived in Tokyo for a holiday His parents stayed in one room and their three children, Tien among them, shared another room. After her mother found out that her son had gone missing, she alerted police and asked to see the hotel’s security video footage. CCTV footage showed the boy leaving the hotel room on the fifth floor in the middle of the night and walking towards an elevator in his night clothes and hotel slippers. His mother turned to Facebook to seek help in locating her son. She said the boy had no money, mobile phone or transportation pass cards. Her post went viral and was shared by many Facebook users including the Thai Embassy in Tokyo and the Thai communities in Japan. Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30367812 The post Latest : Missing Thai boy in Japan found dead appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Latest : Missing Thai boy in Japan found dead, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Wednesday, 17 April
- Older News
- Vote! Powerful typhoon pounds western Japan, leaving 1 dead Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - TOKYO: A powerful typhoon made landfall in western Japan on Thursday, leaving one man dead and at least 40 people injured, while greatly disrupting summer holiday traffic....
- Vote! Body found in hunt for missing teen in Malaysia SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - A body has been found in the hunt for a Franco-Irish teen in Malaysia and it is likely the missing girl, a charity said, 10 days after she disappeared from...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul
- - UN Bans Sending Baby Elephants from Wild to Zoos and Circuses
- - Australia’s free speech failure
- - VinFast: will Vietnam’s new locally made car take off?
- - Asia stocks rise as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Paul prepares to take out Starbucks via coffee lovers
- - US Talks Secretly to Venezuela Socialist Boss
- - Asia stocks set to trade mixed as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Finance Ministry plans rejig of fuel excise tax
- - The 'steel lady' of the forest