Late statesman Surin wins prize for Asean contribution
Former Asean secretary-general Surin Pitsuwan was awarded a posthumous prize at the 4th Asia Cosmopolitan Awards (ACA) in Japan on Thursday in recognition of the late statesman's contribution and leadership in promoting Asean integration and raising Asean's profile internationally.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Late statesman Surin wins prize for Asean contribution, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 11 January
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - UN seeks to move thousands of Rohingya to island
- - The military-sponsored General Election of Thailand
- - Rights of ‘ordinary people’ in focus as 1 bln vote in Asia
- - Will Asian economies dominate the world in 2050?
- - Pakistan calls for peace with India as it shows off military might at Republic Day parade
- - Parties gear up campaigns on last day
- - EC warns against ballot selfies and betting
- - Judgement day has arrived
- - “Support good people to rule this country,” says King of Thailand on eve of election.
- - Trump sends top officials to Beijing to continue China trade talks