Late statesman Surin wins prize for Asean contribution
Former Asean secretary-general Surin Pitsuwan was awarded a posthumous prize at the 4th Asia Cosmopolitan Awards (ACA) in Japan on Thursday in recognition of the late statesman's contribution and leadership in promoting Asean integration and raising Asean's profile internationally.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Late statesman Surin wins prize for Asean contribution, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- - Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew 6.6 percent in 2018
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Ex-Nissan Chairman Ghosn Asks for Bail, Promises Not to Flee
- Older News
- Vote! Chikungunya virus infects 121 in Surin Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - SURIN: An outbreak of Chikungunya disease, a virus spread by mosquitoes, has struck three villages...