Late statesman Surin honoured for Asean contribution
Former Asean secretary-general Surin Pitsuwan has been awarded a posthumous prize in recognition of his contribution and leadership in promoting Asean integration and raising the group's profile internationally.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Late statesman Surin honoured for Asean contribution, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket kids honoured on Children’s Day The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: Phuket Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana at Phuket Provincial Hall this morning (Jan 12) honoured children for...
- Vote! Late statesman Surin wins prize for Asean contribution Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - Former Asean secretary-general Surin Pitsuwan was awarded a posthumous prize at the 4th Asia Cosmopolitan...