Lane on Phuket airport main access road to close for five days
PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) office in Thalang has announced that a one-kilometre section of the southbound lane from Phuket International Airport will be closed for five days while workers install power pylons along the roadside.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Lane on Phuket airport main access road to close for five days, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 12 January, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Silence falls on plan to close ’selfie beach’ near Phuket Airport The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: Airports of Thailand (AoT) management at Phuket International Airport have still yet to make any public announcement to confirm – or even clarify – the possible closure of the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival